We’re seeking a full-time Operations Manager who will become the right-hand person to the CEO.
Your time will be split between working from home and traveling to the CEO’s work office and home office, which are both located in Winter Park, FL. As the CEO’s right hand, you will develop an intimate understanding of his responsibilities and will need to assist him in maintaining order throughout all aspects of his life. This will include a range of tasks related (but not limited) to his personal finances, Luxury Trips responsibilities, and property management tasks related to the building he owns where the office for Luxury Trips is located. Your work hours will be either from 9am to 6pm or from 10am to 7pm EST. Our ideal candidate is someone who is high energy and result-oriented, who is able to solve problems quickly while maintaining great attention to detail. If this sounds like you, please apply using the link at the bottom of this page.
Activities of our Operations Manager Position
- Manage day-to-day bookkeeping tasks such as categorizing bank transactions and completing monthly reconciliations
- Process payments
- Review and schedule bill payments on a weekly basis
- Run regular financial reports
- Schedule payroll
- Maintain consistent data across company systems
- Commit to constant improvement, for example, by giving feedback on processes and reporting ideas
- Assist with HR related responsibilities such as creating and posting job profiles, publishing online application forms, and completing initial candidate screenings
- Manage administrative work such as reviewing and renewing licenses and insurance policies
- Plan birthday gifts, cards, etc. for employees, suppliers and clients
- Help the team resolve basic computer/I.T. related issues. (If you are unable to resolve an issue yourself you can create a support ticket with our Microsoft Office 365 partner and ensure the team gets the help they need that way.)
- Manage the CEO’s meetings and calendar
- Assist the CEO with managing the property where the Luxury Trips office is located
- Regularly check mail at the office and organize mail collected at home. File and pay bills, deposit checks, process renewals, etc.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree related to business or finance and/or a minimum of 4 years of work experience in a similar role
- QuickBooks Online
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Strong mathematical skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Microsoft Office 365 administrator experience
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales experience
- Data analysis
- Results-Focused: Don’t be afraid to jump in and take charge of creating new systems that get the job done
- Detail-Oriented: We are looking for someone who will catch their typos before we do
- Organized: We can’t stress this one enough. Must possess excellent time and task management skills
- Trustworthy: Your role will require access to confidential information which must remain private
Compensation will be between $50,000 to $60,000 a year, commensurate with experience.
Please visit our career page for our list of benefits.
How To Apply
You must complete this questionnaire in its entirety to be considered for an interview.