We’re seeking someone full-time to fill a Marketing Coordinator role working from our office in downtown Winter Park, FL.
Activities of a Marketing Coordinator
- Assist in developing and executing a social media strategy; create copy, pull images and schedule social media posts
- Format blog posts (pull and format images, set up internal linking and SEO)
- Assist with website updates including design and updating/maintaining SEO
- Create content, design and schedule marketing email campaigns for:
- Clients who’ve traveled with us
- Clients who have booked a trip but not traveled yet
- Leads who contacted us but never booked
- Travel agents
- Product development; create sample itineraries and specials and maintain by updating pricing for the upcoming season as necessary
- Assist in developing and maintaining a referral program
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a process for sending gifts to clients
- Assist in creating new collateral and presentations for clients and travel agents (printed, webinars, etc.)
- Compile a concise “weekly sales update” email based on supplier updates we received over that period
- Keep our supplier folders up to date with the latest rate sheets, images, etc.
- Maintain contact database in HubSpot and Microsoft Dynamics 365
Please note that other tasks may be assigned to you.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Experience with WordPress, a blogging and website design platform
- Experience with HubSpot, a marketing automation software
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, a customer relationship management software
- Experience with Wetu, an online itinerary building software
- Understanding of SEO/SEM
- Innovative – get creative about how we can engage with and impress our target market
- Team-focused – be the person we can rely on to execute strategies that are key to our growth
- Methodical – document, organize and improve the processes you are responsible for to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Perceptive – marketing is all about getting in front of the right audience at the right time
Compensation for this position will be between $27,000-$31,200 per year, commensurate with experience. This full-time position will require you to be in the office Monday to Friday between the hours of 9AM to 6PM.
Please visit our career page for our list of benefits.
How To Apply
You must complete this marketing coordinator questionnaire in its entirety to be considered for an interview.