We’re seeking a full-time Microsoft Dynamics 365 Expert, ideally with a background as an analyst and/or a systems architect, who will have the sole responsibility of managing and executing our CRM related projects. You will need a high degree of organizational and analytical skills as you’ll be expected to deep-dive into our business process and remain in close communication with our team to understand the needs of the company. We expect you to recognize areas we can improve, offer solutions, and implement your ideas using the tools available within Dynamics. You will be expected to stay up to date on Dynamics 365’s latest features and best practices.
Activities of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Expert position
- Understand our business process like the back of your hand and maintain the visual workflow we have of this process as it continues to evolve
- Modify a copy of our existing business process to show areas of potential improvement in an effort to simplify our internal processes, save money or improve the experience of our guests
- Regularly touch in with all members of the team to discuss their needs, frustrations or suggestions for the system so you can maintain a prioritized work list
- You will work alongside the owner to execute visionary projects that will make our software stand out within our industry
- Maintain a relationship with our Dynamics 365 partner and utilize them for projects outside your scope
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree related to computer science or business and/or a minimum of 4 years of work experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Experience including:
- Administrator level access
- Creating and editing views, fields, charts, entities, dashboards, workflows, processes, security roles and reports
- Utilizing sandbox environments for testing
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience/certification with Microsoft Dynamics for Sales
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365’s latest Unified Interface platform
- Experience/certification with PowerBI (certifications a plus)
- Experience/certification with PowerAutomate
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing Automation and PieSync
- Experience using APIs to integrate software
- Experience with QuickBooks Online
- Analytical: We expect someone to look for ways to improve the effectiveness and accuracy of their work
- Results-Driven: We need someone with a sense of urgency who will get projects past the finish line
- Detail-Oriented: This person must plan thoughtfully and carefully, always thinking ten steps ahead
- Focused: This person will need to think deeply with a clear objective if they want to remain productive
This will be a full-time, primarily “work from home” position although we do prefer to hire someone near Central Florida who can easily participate in occasional meetings with the owner or other members of the team. Office hours are Monday to Friday from 9AM-6PM EST. Compensation is $50,000 per year and commensurate with experience.
Please visit our career page for our list of benefits.
How To Apply
You must complete this questionnaire in its entirety to be considered for an interview.