We are seeking an experienced Inside Sales Coordinator to join our passionate sales team. The Inside Sales Coordinator will provide day-to-day support for a small team of remote travel consultants. Responsibilities include creating detailed itineraries, crafting emails, applying for visas, and maintaining records in our CRM system. The ideal candidate must have exceptional attention to detail and be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Sales Support: Work closely with the sales team to generate new bookings and identify potential customers.
- Customer Service: Provide exceptional customer service and manage sales activities including scheduling appointments and follow-up communication via phone and email. Ability to respond to questions and complaints in a friendly and professional manner.
- Attention to Detail: Prepare detailed itineraries and maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activity in CRM system.
- Analytical: Assist with sales reporting and analysis as needed.
- Team Player: Collaborate with other departments to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products and services. Your contribution will impact our company as well as the satisfaction of our customers and drive profit.
- 2+ years of experience in inside sales or customer service role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Have a passion for logistics, geography, learning, culture
- Must be very timely and have an innate sense of urgency
- Must not view this as a 9-6, but a career that will develop over time
- Interest and/or experience in international travel
- Patience, courtesy, and impeccable grammar in dealing with our valued customers and/or their travel advisors, both by phone and email
- Strong customer service ethic and interpersonal skills, particularly in a phone-based service environment.
We offer competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and more.
Alluring Africa is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Please visit our career page for our list of benefits.
How To Apply
You must complete this sales support questionnaire in its entirety to be considered for an interview.